Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wolfville Farmer's Market

This is my booth set up for the Wolfville Farmer's Market which takes place at the Student Union Building at Acadia University every Saturday morning from 9:00am to 12:30 pm. As you can see, I have a variety of products available....and each week I try to add something new to keep my booth looking fresh and colourful.

I love the market for the very reason of getting to meet the people who purchase my work. It's also a festive environment which celebrates locally grown food, hand-made craft and art, live musical entertainment, and of course the gloriously diverse group of people who come to socialize with and support our community. And to top it all off there is amazing food that's just so0o0o0o hard to resist - sushi, hand-made truffles, beautifully sculptured french pastries, savoury gourmet pizza slices, pakoras and samosas, organically grown free-trade coffee.....ah the list goes on! Come and visit me and all of the other fine vendors at this festive indoor market!!

No comments:

Blog Archive