Friday, March 04, 2005

Happy International Women's Day!!!

I love March 8th. It's the day of my birthday - and what better day to have been born than on International Women's Day!!!! YiPpEE!!!!! On this day I often think of women around the world, their struggles and their celebrations as well as my own life....as a Piscean Woman!!!

Today is the first of my many blogs to come. The perfect day for me to celebrate my life with other creative people and to share and celebrate the glorious talents of DIY'ers around the world!! March 8th for me also means that my favourite time of year -SpRiNg!!! is almost here. On this glorious day...the temperatures have soared to above 0 degrees c and the rain is melting all of the snow away!! I love the transition from bland, grey, cold winter to the very energetic, colourful and alive feeling of spring. Even the ladybugs come out to play in the home of lala and gleen!!!

This is the time of year that I, as a creative Piscean, thrive on - visions of flowers, fresh air, big puffy clouds in the bright blue sky, and the wonderful pink and orange sunsets overlooking the dykelands of this beautiful paradise. All of these elements inspire me to create my own line of art, clothing and wearable accessories. Of course, all designed and produced by moi with collaboration avec mon partner Gleen!!! You can view some of my line on my website: www.lalaandgleen.com. If you are an artist of any medium and would like to share your thoughts and inspirations on any particular season, celebratory day, or DIY guidance for other aspiring artists....feel free to post a comment on my blog. I would always love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Blog Archive