Thursday, September 01, 2011

September......sigh.....

Wow....I can't believe it's September already....and i'm sure I say this every year at this exact date. It's been a funny summer season with lots to do but somehow not completing all that I had envisioned for myself. So, it's back on task after the past few weeks with hurricanes, visitors, seasonal allergies and a new plan for the year. I've been in the studio painting away with a couple of themes happening. So far I have two examples of works completed to show you. I hope your summer season was most delightful and all looks good for garden harvests, a break in hot temperatures and perhaps even a bit of a shift in schedule with something more routine or even something new lined up for yourself to learn. September......I actually like you. :)

2 comments:

wonderous woolerie said...

Still enjoy that skunk with the bon fire treat =-) and yes, September with lots of possibilities, new plans, ideas and ..... more days with sunny greens and soon to come orange and reds.

lala and gleen said...

Thank you Wonderous Woolerie!! Next time I will be sure to post proper photos instead of these grey looking ones. Yes, I too am excited for the orange and red vistas soon to be upon us.....

Blog Archive