Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has Sprung - finally!!!

Since the official date of Spring has passed (March 21st to be exact), I can finally celebrate the fact that my favourite season is upon us. Yes, i'm being entirely optimistic as I look out of the back studio window and see a sea of white still covering the ground. We just need a couple of warm days for it to disappear. It certainly helped to open the front door yesterday morning to a cheerful greeting of a spring chorus line of birds chirping away with yet another glimpse of the future forecast. :) 

I have been creating some needle felted floral pieces inspired by spring. There is something about the cooler colours combined with elements of warmer tones that really put a smile on my face. I hope you enjoy these too. :)
 

No comments:

Blog Archive