Monday, March 29, 2010

New Pieces...

Thought i'd post a couple of pieces that I have been working on this winter....
First a triptych titled "Even Playing Field" (Acrylic, pastel and pencil on wood panel) Each panel is 8" x 8". The lower image is "Spring Chorus Line" inspired by the many sounds of the birds that came out to sing their songs during a few warm days this March. I used the same mediums to create my pieces. Spring Chorus Line is 20" x 20" on wood panel.

I'm getting ready to begin a medium switch in my studio - from painting to needle felting. This involves cleaning up the whole studio, and moving the new materials in. I will most likely be spending the next couple of weeks focused on creating pieces for galleries and upcoming shows (of which I will try to post at a later date). Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

wonderous woolerie said...

The brightness of those birds tickle me pink!

Blog Archive