Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy 2010 to All!!!

I have been busy organizing my years' projects and will be posting more frequently with information and inspiration that keeps me moving forward, creatively speaking, on a day to day basis.

This past fall, we adopted a wonderful, high energy dog who requires lots of outdoor activities and adventures. As part of my daily rituals, I take Meeya out into the Acadian Forest which surrounds my home. Each daily walk provides me with a different perspective on life - what I see, hear and smell. Each of these senses propel my mind into imaging the magical woodland creatures that are perhaps watching us as we go about our walk. It is within this magical world that I draw much of my inspiration for my creations. One of my endeavours is to create a body of large works inspired by these very daily jaunts. I am so looking forward to this process and will be posting my inspirations, ideas and completed works as I go.

*The photo is of my shadow on the snow while snowshoeing on Dec 31st, 2009.



No comments:

Blog Archive